STRONG BODY STRONG MIND STRONG SELF
WELCOME TO CAPITAL GYMNASTICS NATIONAL TRAINING CENTER! We want this experience to be exciting and wonderful for your family! For this to happen, it is important for you and your child to understand the rules and policies. Please take the time to read the following : (Please note that no registration is complete until you have signed the release form)
1. INSURANCE REGULATIONS – Registrations MUST be done in person by child’s parent or legal guardian. This is strictly enforced. NO persons are allowed on the workout floor unless accompanied by a coach. Please remain in the parent observation area which is on the bleachers along the wall or in the seating available in the tiled area.
2. ARRIVAL - Upon arrival, gymnasts must stow all belongings in the cubbies. Please wait in the cubby area until class is called on the floor. All classes warm-up together. *Entrance is through the glass doors.
3. DISMISSAL - When students are dismissed from class they must wait inside the building until they are picked up. No student has permission to leave the building unless accompanied by an adult. Parents, please be prompt on pickup. Please exit through the door nearest the bleachers.
4. SAFETY DICTATES - Female students must wear a leotard and tie their hair back. Male students are to wear shorts and a T-shirt (no buckles or zippers). NO JEWELRY is to be worn. NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY
5. NO FOOD, DRINKS, OR GUM IS ALLOWED IN THE WORKOUT AREAS.
6. MAKE-UPS – As a courtesy, we offer make-up classes for your child to participate in. NO MAKE-UPS WILL BE ALLOWED DURING REGULAR CLASS TIMES. Class MUST be missed before a make-up can be scheduled. If a scheduled make-up is missed, it may not be rescheduled. Reservations must be made in advance by calling the gym office the week of the desired make-up, as make-ups are scheduled (1) week at a time. Students have 30 days to do a make-up for a missed class. If you pro-rated the summer session, NO MAKE-UPS are allowed for any classes missed. NO MAKE-UPS are needed for our SCHEDULED CLOSINGS as they are built into the schedule. The scheduled closings are located above each session on the Class & Payment Schedule.
7. PAYMENT POLICY - Payment is always made for an 8-week session prior to the sessions start date. Payment is due on the 7th class of the current session. You will be billed via e-mail and may make future payments online. A penalty of $10 is automatically applied if payment is not received by the 7th class of the current session. If payment is not made by the 8th class in the session, your child’s spot will be forfeited. There is a $25 fee for any returned checks. Any questions, please speak to management immediately. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
8. DROPS - If your child is planning on discontinuing, please notify the office BEFORE the 7th lesson of the current session. If we do not receive notification, you may be charged for the full session.
9. INCLEMENT WEATHER – If the gym is changing the schedule due to inclement weather, we will inform you of any closings or changes on our phone message system, on our webpage, and if time permits through e-mail. Our phone number is 703.239.0044 or 703.239.0046. “Like”us on Facebook (Capital Gymnastics) to receive updates on gym happenings.
10. VALUABLES - CAPITAL GYMNASTICS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. All valuables should be left at home.
11. REMINDERS - Gymnasts are not to be distracted by parents during practice. You have entrusted us to teach your child. It is important that you do not “coach” your child from the side. Please speak to management or arrange an appointment with the coach if you need to address issues with your child’s class.
Please speak to management or arrange an appointment with a coach if you need to address issues with your child's class.